Saturday 25 December 2010

ADONIS

I bought a 'wimp shirt' for swimming. This is a tight swimming shirt that helps to keep you warm - ideal for surfing and kayaking. I am a wimp when it comes to getting in the water taking 10 times the time the Old Girl takes to get in. Yesterday, with the shirt on, I walked straight in. The corollary advantage of the shirt is that being tight it holds in all my flabby bits and makes me look like Donatello's David sort of the way I looked 30 years ago. All good as long as I don't breath out too much. Then I have a resemblance to a sausage roll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"when it comes to getting in the water taking 10 times the time the Old Girl takes to get in"

I suppose by the time you discard the walker and attach the floats... it's understandable.

THE WINE GUY said...

Thank you Second. Remember the shark warning for the North Island. They are attracted to warm water so if you continue to drink all that home brew before going out in your kayak and then peeing in the water you are at risk OK?

Anonymous said...

Great come back.