Friday 25 March 2011

MY FASHION GURU

 I rang my fashion advisor Richard (of RBB) tonight for advice on what to wear in my upcoming role as real estate salesman. Richard is kind of like one of those guys in Queer Eye for the Straight Guy or maybe a combination of all of them.



We discussed my current wardrobe and its shortcomings and Richard's wardrobe and the history attached to the purchase of each item, its success factor with members of the opposite sex (women) and employers and which items he was going to lend to me. He kept trying to talk about double bass playing, his creaky old basses and  his recordings but the storm we have up here was making the phone crackly and conversation was difficult (made worse by the cellophane paper I scrunched up next to the receiver).

The result is the following outfit that Richard said never failed at "getting the sex" whatever that meant and he is posting it to me.


4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You go girl!
Hey, why not wear that green skirt you wore in Tonga?

Anonymous said...

You need that shaved , shiny head look too.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"You need that shaved , shiny head look too."

I'm getting there and don't even have to shave.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Estate agents have to wear grey pointed shoes with gold buckles.

I think it's in the same contract where you consign your soul to Hell and aquire the fixed false smile.