Tuesday 19 April 2011

TIME TO MAKE SOME CHANGES AROUND HERE

While Richard (of RBB) is away I thought that I'd tidy up the bus station. As regards buses they are OK but the best form of transport is the train so I've arranged to have rail put into the station. To herald the arrival I thought about klaxons and sirens but then, as the Bass Bag is purportedly about music I thought that musical instruments would be more appropriate.


Its a better use of the French Horn. Now, if only I could find a suitable mode of transport for the Double Bass.

Note the desirable direction it is going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes yes yes, the Mozart horn concertos...

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

"if only I could find a suitable mode of transport for the Double Bass."

What about the "Enola Gay"

I think I'd prefer listening to a 18 kiloton nuke rather than a DOuble Bass in full voice.