Saturday 8 October 2011

LAST CHANCE

Twisted Scottish Bastard (TSB) may be selling his house soon and will need assistance in finding another. See:

http://twistedscottishbastard.blogspot.com/2011/10/plague-of-estate-agents.html

As I am about to abandon my real estate career in favour of another I thought that I would take one last chance and help him using the skills taught me.

Everyone loves a place by the sea. While away those carefree hours looking out at the water thinking: "should I go fishing today or maybe a swim?" Enjoy your own, and ever changing view of the coastline. Be quick or this offer will drift past  pass you by.


Tired of that long drive to link roads? Stuck in traffic lines at roundabouts and traffic lights? Wouldn't you just love to be able to be able to zoom into town or to work? Here's your chance. An airy bungalow with immediate access to a motorway. Conveniently located below the traffic to keep traffic noise at a minimum and with interesting water views. Phone now...



Serenity serenity serenity. Are you looking for peace and quiet? Fed up with noisy neighbours? Don't wait as life is too short. Come for a viewing. Phone ....


Looking for something different? Have things got on top of you? Here's your chance to reverse your fortune. Owner keen to sell due to a changed outlook on life. Be quick.


Sick of that frantic dash to the airport when you travel? Does the thought of that long drive home after arriving back after a long flight bother you? Well just look at this. Conveniently located just minutes from the airport this inner city  haven allows you to actually see your plane arriving......



Are you a Do It Yourself enthusiast? Here's a chance to put your stamp on this property that needs a little tender loving care. With a bit of vision and bags of energy this lovely 5, 4, 3, 6 ... whatever bedroom family home can be yours for a song. Tune up those vocal chords and call .....

5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Cut this shit; tell us about the Auckland job. Are they resurrecting Murray Roberts further north?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You rumbled it.
Steve the brikehead is head of transportation.
Bruce is in charge of all fortified wines.
Geoff and Dave will look after all bonded goods.
Robbie and liam will handle retail and customer relations.
Unfortunately Joel is no longer with us otherwise he could handle warehousing.
Ditto for Willie who could have been shop manager that role could go to Alan if he keeps his hookers out of the place.
You and Second Fiddle could work Saturdays as delivery drivers.

On second thoughts this is a recipe for disaster.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Actually the job is Marketing and Export Manager for a small wine company.

Richard (of RBB) said...

If I'm doing deliveries, I drive - not Second.

Well done old fella.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Free samples of any wines are greatfuly recieved Chez TwistedScottishBastard.

Thanks (I think) for the advice on choosing a new home. My Beloved wants a village by the sea. I suggested Wellington, but she said no. Too many cafes.
I mentioned tsunami, she hit me. So I guess we're going. I'll be diplomatic and make sure I mention my plan to hang life-jackets on every wall and to raise goats in the back section so as I can feed muy collection of African Pythons in earshot of the agent and the neighbours.