Friday 18 November 2011

"SIMON DIDN'T KNOW WHETHER TO COME IN HIS PANTS OR TEXT HIS FRIENDS. IN THE END HE DID BOTH"

....... This was a voiceover in tonight's Inbetweeners, the UKTV show I talked about last week see:

http://grumpyoldmanreturnsnz.blogspot.com/2011/11/excuse-me-for-being-so-stressed-but-ive.html

It related to when Simon, one of the show's regular characters is kissed by a girl for the first time. I know that this will appeal to Richard (of RBB) who , for strange reasons of his own, mangles my Curmudgeon name into 'comeinyourpants'. Now there's an Inbetweeners' character if there ever was one.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Richard (of RBB) who , for strange reasons of his own, mangles my Curmudgeon name into 'comeinyourpants'."
Actually I write it with a capital C. Nice to see you back old fella.

Nicola said...

That show is really quite awesome- teenage boys really are like that.

Without a word of a lie my word verification is 'mastbit'