Saturday 31 December 2011

OUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS



Sorry about the Serutan advertisement.

On Christmas eve I broke a tooth which I have been having repaired by the dentist. The crown preparation has been done with a temporary crown inserted with the real one being ready in 2 weeks. It is a porcelain gold construction. At $1500 I wondered if it shouldn't have been made from platinum.

Today The Old Girl broke a tooth. The molar on the same side as my broken one but an upper one. She will have to wait like I did until Wednesday for dental work. She will also get a crown done and no doubt this will cost about $1500. We looked at each other and laughed, wondering, at our ages what other bits are going to fall off.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Hold onto your penis, my old friend.

Tracey said...

'Sorry about the Serutan advertisement.'

No need to apologise, we're quite used to your posts (and comments on other worthy blogs) containing an element of shit!

Anonymous said...

Lol. Sorry I mean ha ha ha.
It is sad about our teeth as we age. Dentists call them organs for good reason.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

"wondering, at our ages what other bits are going to fall off."
I'd tell you, but it's just too frightening.

Just ask Richard [of RBB]