Sunday 16 September 2012

HANDBAGS? 2

After writing a post about womens handbags I asked cajoled whinged whined and eventually The Old Girl allowed me to make an inventory of the contents of her 'handbag'.

"C'mon, just a peek"


I emptied it out and began to lay the items out on the desk dining table floor and this is what I discovered:



1. Wallet (weiging about 2 kilos)
2. Tissues
3. Wet wipes
3. Moisturiser
4. Another moisturiser
5. Knife
6. Knife - yes really, a Swiss army knife
7. Gun
8. Torch that looked like a gun
9. Spanner!
10. Box of nails, screws and tacks
11. Notebook
12. Diary
13. Various medicines
14. Vanity set
15. Nail file
16. Pair of scissors
17. Cellphone
18. Blackberry
19. Spectacles
20. Sunglasses
21. Lipstick
22. Another lipstick.
23. Make up kit
24. Keys
25. Pens
26. Chewing gum
27. Something unidentifiable
28. Old theatre tickets
29. New theatre tickets
30. etc. A lot of stuff I couldn't be bothered sorting.

I offered to put everything back in the bag but The Old Girl said no as she had a system.

A system?

This is more of a system



5 comments:

Tracey said...

Gosh - she travels light! No first aid kit? No reading matter? The women is a saint.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I think there is a first aid kit ... some of those things look dangerous, is that a taser?

Richard (of RBB) said...

In the bass bag I take a tuner, rosin, a lead, a cleaning cloth and music. That's it.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Where's the kitchen sink.

I'm sure there's supposed to be a kitchen sink.

Valley Girl said...

Her handbag contents are virtually identical to mine! I usually end up with a couple of lighters as well that I have confiscated of students at school. I have to remember to remove these and the knife before I go on an overseas holiday so the Airport Security don't take them off me and take me away on interrogation as a terroism suspect.