Thursday 3 January 2013

FADING AWAY



No, not me although I have lost a few kilos this Christmas period through walking, swimming, kayaking and sensible eating.

We haven't had tv reception since before Christmas.



The Sky message on the screen says no reception is due to rain fade but as there hasn't been rain since Christmas it must be a sattelite alignment problem.

To be honest we haven't missed it, choosing to read, play snooker, listen to the radio and music or watch videos.

We eventually contacted Sky TV and a technician is coming out this afternoon (It's raining again now!)


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Makes me glad I have my Sky through TelstraClear cable!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

That's interesting.
I might check out that option as when we have storms up here the satellite dish gets out of alignment

Tracey said...

I think TelstraClear have only cabled Wellington and Christchurch, but its very good for uninterrupted quality signal.