Sunday 3 February 2013

'AVING A LAUGH

I read a post on Second Fiddle's blog here:



He seems to be all excited to see that I've crteated a link to his blog and wonders of I've gained a conscience for some reason. Well, I've always had one of those But I think he wonders if I've decided to subscribe to his archaic and unsubstantiated religious beliefs. The answer is no.

He should notice that I've copied links from his blog to a couple of other blogs he seem to be associated with- here:

And here:




One is disturbing and the other quite sad.

I put the links in so that people can check them out and notice the comparative quality of my own blog.

Also. I'm 'aving a laugh.

1 comment:

Robert and the Catholics said...

"But I think he wonders if I've decided to subscribe to his archaic and unsubstantiated religious beliefs"

I religiously believe in supporting and providing for my family...why would you not subscribe to this . True it is a bit archaic.

Have you noticed how one can type in any digits that match the number of digits on picture and it still works... for example todays tedious photo has a black gravestone with the numbers 201 carefully engraved. I'll just type in 111 then nsfyea.. and bingo....