Tuesday 8 July 2014

GIVING IT ANOTHER GO


VIEW VIDEO CLIP HERE




 Looks like I'm coming back - to NZ and to work.

I've been offered a job with a wine company starting in August.
This means that I'll be back in Auckland at the end of July. The job is sales, marketing and export so fortunately things that I know how to do.





It'll be good having money coming in again but more importantly having exciting things to do to keep busy - in an industry I love.

The Old Girl still has another year on her contract in Canada to complete so she'll have to stay here. This is OK, we'll manage unless she runs away with a Mountie:


or a lumberjack:


or worse still a Mountie-lumberjack:




The strange thing is, that after a year of no work offers, on Sunday when I got the wine job offer I received an offer of a business brokerage job at home half an hour later.

When it rains it pours:


Which is apparently happening in Northland at the moment. I hope the new roof is on and secure.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Congratulations! Now we'll have two The Wine Guys!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I look forward to drinking a Chardonnay with you.
Make that two Chardonnays.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Did you sense the Petone Ponderer closing in?
Glad you are coming back!

Richard (of RBB) said...

New post overdue.