Friday 20 February 2015

OFF THE AIR?

I'm off to the UK today for a weeks work there at trade shows and customer visits.

This means living out of a suitcase which I hate.



I much prefer when travelling, to go to one place and stay there for a while but this time I'll be in five different locations during the week and only staying in the one place two nights. Bummer.

The following week I'll be in Canada visiting the Old Girl. She says it's in the minus 20's at the moment but at least I'll be stopped in the one place for the week.




Last time I was in the UK I had a lot of trouble with internet access so may not be able to give you very valuable updates for a couple of weeks.

11 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

God speed...have some fun too

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

God speed...have some fun too

Tracey said...

God speed .... have some fun too.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

What, only one best wish Tracey?

Richard (of RBB) said...

God speed... have some fun too.

Richard (of RBB) said...

God speed... have some fun too.

Richard (of RBB) said...

God speed... have some fun too.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Godspeed...have some fun too

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Godspeed...have some fun too

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Godspeed...have some fun too

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Godspeed...have some fun too