Thursday 28 May 2015

AN EVEN MORE BORING POST

National Radio has gone a bit 'Country' today. I've heard Willie Nelson and a lot of other cruisy country singers during the morning and afternoon.



It sort of fits though as it's a really nice day. Winter chill is on the way but the sunshine is nice. I've got the sliding door to the deck open and feel quite warm when the sun falls on me as I'm working at the computer.

It's hard to believe that it's June next week.

I'm finishing up shortly and heading off downtown for a stroll and a coffee before walking up to Ponsonby. I play snooker every Thursday with Gary after he finishes work (well, teaching) so that'll round out a pleasant day. We have a couple of glasses of wine afterwards.

Pizza tonight - I've got salami, mozzarella, chillies, and other bits and pieces in the fridge for topping.



2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

zzzzzzzzz zzzz zzzzzz zzzzz zzz z zzzzz zzz zzz

Robert and the Catholics said...

Hey I invented that style of post!