Sunday 28 June 2015

HOWZAT!

Second Fiddle bowled me over the other day when he said that he was putting a gift he had been given on to Trade Me to sell it.

See here:


I thought that he was joking but did a seach on Trade Me for a Japanese ceramic bowl and found it.



It wasn't hard to find and match to Second Fiddle as his Trade Me nom-de-plume is made up of part of his name and part of his wife's. What a tricky dicky. I can't talk though as The Trade Me name I use is embarassing as the Old Girl created it and I hate it.

I decided to play a joke on Second and asked a spurious question on his site.
To give him credit he answered it in a funny way so.....I asked another question.

This could have gone on for a while but I decided that as it was Second's and his wifes' trading account that I shouldn't be a troll (it'll be illegal soon anyway).




4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I knew it was you!
So how much do you offer or shall I just post it to you.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Donate it to the sallies.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

No I'll send it to England as a pressy for the misses...

THE CURMUDGEON said...

....for the misses?
What you have a few young unmarried girlfriends there?