Saturday 13 June 2015

SOMETHING IN THE AIR

Not OK


I was walking to the library today with a friend when a 20-something skateboarder barrelled into me.
I pushed the dickhead away and as I was entering the library he sent his board skidding towards me.

I turned around and booted it in the air and down some steps to the road.
Bastard!

The council and the police do nothing about this nuisance. I've remonstrated with these idiots before.

I guess things may only escalate like in the following video:

SKATEBOARDERS

These idiots are to me what cyclists are to Richard (of RBB).


OK


I don't mind kids using the things but when adults do, and act irresponsibly, they are just dickheads.

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I've taken to walking on cycle tracks. Sort of evens the score, what with them on the bloody roads

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yeah. We're getting to be a couple of grumpy old bastards I know but someone has to make a stand.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Your battery powered scooter is heavier ... just ram them.