Wednesday 1 July 2015

TRAVEL PLANS

I'm arranging things for my imminent move to UK for 6 months and the list is seemingly endless.

I went through this two years ago before going to Canada so you'd think that I've got it sorted.

The problem is that there's just so many things to do:


  • Cancelling services
  • Emptying the apartment
  • Putting things in storage
  • Arranging to rent out the apartment
  • Arranging with various service providors to not send physical mail
  • Packing
  • Arranging finances
etc.

A newspaper article I read talked of safety when travelling to and living in another country so I looked up 'self defence' on the web.

I discovered this helpful video which is apt as York where I'm going to is most likely a few years behind big cities.




SELF DEFENCE

3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Self defence is probably a lot easier than getting money out of the defence department!

Richard (of RBB) said...

When does the adventure start?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

19 July