Friday 8 January 2016

EGO CLASH


DONOVAN AND DYLAN


 Donovan's sweet voice and lyrics are totally overshadowed by Dylan's edgy vocals and poetry.
This is a great comparison that doesn't really put either of the musicians in a good light.
Donovan looks like he is well aware that Dylan is the better poet and Dylan is just too cocky.

Baby Blue is one of my favourite Dylan songs though and young Bob does a very good job of it here.

I always liked Graeme Bonnet's version though.


BONNET - BABY BLUE

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Donovan did a good job there. He certainly didn't disgrace himself.

Tracey said...

I have only ever known the Graeme Bonnet version, which I love. Interesting to play the Dylan/Donovan. Thanks for that!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I felt sorry for all those children who had no idea what was going on and were probably screaming back at their mums to take them home.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Time for a new post.