Saturday 20 August 2016

SO WHAT WERE THE HUSBAND'S TRUE INTENTIONS THEN?

It's Richard's 64th birthday today.
I spoke with him briefly this morning. He seemed chipper despite the advanced years and was excited about going in to Wellington to buy some rosin!

Some rosin?

Well he is old.

And a school teacher.

And a musician.

I had to cut the call short as Denise, a friend and neighbour was flying over our house in a micro-light aircraft and I had to go outside and wave.



It was her birthday last week and the flight was a present her husband bought for her.
Lucky thing although I bet that Richard wouldn't want to do it.


2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Not a welcome gift for me. much prefer Robert's chardonnay.

Robert and the Catholics said...

Some Rosin?
The very best that makes the strings sing gold!