Friday 12 August 2016

VAS IST DAS?

It's my Toyota Ist 2004.



This is the little car I have up north which is useful for getting me to the bus station and for shopping.
Occasionally I drive it down to Auckland but generally it just hides behind the house.



It's a great little car and does the job well.

I'm going to change the oil, oil filter and air filter next week. I should have done it today as it's been sunny and warm - very unseasonal but I have to go to town to buy the 'ingredients'.

I decided to wash it instead. When doing this I realised that it hasn't been washed all year so it was well overdue.

It's now shiny clean and no doubt will go much faster.


4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Not unlike Shelley's car.

Benny Mack said...

My mum has that same car it's great I can get them very very cheap lovely motor

Robert and the Catholics said...

The clean should reduce friction.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thank you Geremy. Obviously your manipulations in the shower have given you this insight.

Benny Mack - what can I say? Are you a car dealer? I want a Lexus 4WD -"very very cheap lovely motor"