Wednesday 14 September 2016

MORE LIKE FLOG TODAY

Yesterday I played eight holes of golf at my local club and couldn't do a thing wrong.
Out of the eight holes I birdied four of them, parred three and only had one hole where I was one over.

View out to the Heads from the 6th fairway.

Today I played seven holes and played like crap.
Out of the seven I only parred two with the rest being many shots over.
Go figure.

I'm a pretty useless golfer, not as good as Mike but by a squared factor better than Tony and by a cubed factor better than Richard. I just like going out and playing a few good shots. It can be very satisfying - but not today.

I did find 12 golf balls though.


2 comments:

Robert ka kite i nga mea i te rangi said...

fly fishing is a gentlemanly pursuit too

Richard (of RBB) said...

Slow practice needed, methinks.