Thursday 16 February 2017

ROBERT, ARE YOU OK?

I heard a very disturbing news flash on National Radio this late afternoon.
In the Christchurch fires RNZ reported that 11 homes and TWO SHEDS were destroyed.

Two sheds!

A chill went up (or down) my spine.

Two sheds.
That rang a bell. I remember something in the dim, dark past when Richard ..... no, not that, and he never got prosecuted, no.....two sheds.... 'Two sheds Robert' that's it. Robert, for some reason, had two sheds. This was probably at a past residence. Actually, at the rate that he moves houses it was most definitely at another residence.

I hope that he's OK and that he didn't move on a whim to Christchurch. You never know.

Anyway, now that I've dug up the ghost, why did (or does?) Robert aka Geremy (his spelling not mine) have two sheds?

What was, or is, he hiding?
Is one shed for the 'normal' stuff - tools, bits of wood, old furniture, home brew equipment etc. and the other for ....... the mind boggles.


I recall an excellent Tom Wait's piece:

WHAT'S HE BUILDING IN THERE?



4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Are you thinking of the composer Arthur 'Two Sheds' Jackson?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

No, but I remember him from a Monty Python sketch.

Robert and the Catholics said...

Actually I do have two sheds! But that's not important... Is that how it goes.

Robert and the Catholics said...

What's he building in there?
A sailing boat.