Tuesday 28 March 2017

WINDOWS 2

NOT THIS




Due to the unprecedented success of the last Post which featured my bathroom window I thought that I'd bring you some more window features.

When I say unprecedented success there was one architecturally challenged old school teacher who posted derogatory comments. O well, you can't please everyone. I hope that he goes well in his endeavours or, as my dear old grandmother used to say "tell him to go fuck himself!"

Todays window is a portion of the door that leads from the hallway to the lounge.



The door is large and wide with the top 2/3 being glass panelled.
At the top in each corner is a small panel with nice etching.

If there is reader interest I will take a photograph of the entire door.and post it next.

6 comments:

Robert and the Catholics said...

Yes please. Sue would love that. She is probably your most passionate reader and laughs at all your jokes. Of course I do too!
Though I do object to proving I am a Rob't.

Robert and the Catholics said...

Hey it worked. If I type "I am a Rob't" I don't have to choose which picture is a shop front!

Richard (of RBB) said...

Secondo te cosa vuol dire?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

https://youtu.be/nDvvPZVSa20

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good video.

Robert and the Catholics said...

It means that I don't have to choose a shop front from a series of pictures!