Thursday 6 April 2017

BOTH BATHROOMS MATEY!

We've got guests staying at Easter. No Robert, I won't be locking them out of the house as you surmise - they are friends. OK?

Anyway, as Easter is the weekend after this I've been given my instructions by the Old Girl to have things neat and tidy:

  • Garden
  • Lawn
  • Driveway
  • Weeding
  • Vacuuming
  • Dusting
  • Kitchen cleaning
  • Bedrooms set up
  • Bathrooms
  • Both bathrooms!
What? Both bathrooms?.

Yes she said and properly, including scrubbing the toilets.

"Bloody hell" I thought "what a fankle having two bathrooms to clean ....." until I remembered a couple of episodes from film and TV that quickly made me change my mind.


FATHER TED


There were lots of others on the web, mostly being from low-brow American films but Henry Fool was a good film. Here's a clip:


HENRY FOOL







I couldn't find the excellent scene from American Splendour (Check out this film from 2003 if you haven't seen it. Classy.)












2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Dinnae get yeself in a fankle!
Toilets are easy and satisfying. Just spray and wipe.
Showers I find hard though.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Shit