Wednesday 24 May 2017

IVANHOE


IVANHOE VIDEO


I used to like watching Ivanhoe on Friday nights in the early 1960s.

See below:

IVANHOE

It was great fun watching this and later having wooden sword fights with neighbourhood friends (not the neighbourhood bullies) - that's another story:


BULLIES


I heard today that Roger Moore died. He was at a good old age though.
Apart from Ivanhoe I liked him in The Saint which suited him.


Robert would approve


I always thought that he was the worst James Bond though and this spoiled the film franchise for me as because he acted in so many of the Bond films there's a lot I have never seen.

Maybe they'll have some James Bond replays on TV soon. I might check out a couple but I don't imagine that he got any better over time.

R.I.P. Roger


1 comment:

Robert and the Catholics said...

Ha ha... I said to Sue the same thing this morning after thinking she meant Shawn Connery... "oh Roger Moore was the worst Bond"!