Sunday 25 June 2017

'A PERFECT DAY' TEMPLATE FOR RICHARD OF RBB

Richard (of RBB) complained earlier about perfect day reminiscences. See here:




Personally I just think that he needs some encouragement to get his memories down in print so I've created a template for him to follow.
All he needs to do is to expand on the bullet points.


'A Perfect Day' by Richard (of RBB).


  • Woke at 5.30 AM
  • Went to the toilet
  • Made a couple of instant coffees
  • Went to the bog again as the coffee went right through me
  • Had more coffee
  • Used the bathroom for a shower (and the bog again).
  • Checked the blog for comments.
  • Checked other blogs and left comments.
  • Wrote a new Post on my blog.
  • Checked this for comments (none yet)
  • Practiced Duolingo
  • Practiced my fiddle
  • Practiced my bass
  • Shelley yelled at me to go outside
  • Practiced going outside
  • Prepared dinner (spaghetti)
  • Ate dinner (spaghetti)
  • Opened wine (chardonnay)
  • Drank wine (chardonnay)
  • Opened more wine (chardonnay)
  • Sent rude email to older brother Chris.
  • Sent an apology to older brother Chris.
  • Put rude comments on Rob's blog
  • Put rude comments on The Curmudgeon's blog (will delete in the morning)
  • Entered an argument on Facebook with Robert
  • De-friended Robert on Facebook
  • Went to Robert's blog to put more offensive comments but he had deleted all posts.
  • Went to bed.



4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Chuckle.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

In fairness RBB's day would put us both to shame.
Nothing's too much trouble for him.
Help kids at school. Drive his daughter to work. Plan the next PB's concert.
Convince Chris that Robert should really be in the PB's.
Pick up his daughter....it goes on and on.

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Practiced going outside" I think you spent too much time in America. Can you see why?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, I always get those two words mixed up but then, I'm not a schoolteacher.