Wednesday 30 August 2017

LOOK INTO HER EYES

I'm in Auckland this week looking to sell the apartment.
Once this is done we might upgrade the car as I need something a bit more robust than the Toyota Ist for travelling from Northland to Auckland and I need a car with a tow bar so I can cart garden rubbish to the tip.

I'd been looking at ads for second hand cars and then saw the latest Honda promotion of 1.7 percent finance on some of their new cars. 1.7 percent is a hell of a good rate and it would make sense to buy a car on this deal rather than using mortgage or overdraft funds at a much higher rate.
I visited Honda today and got all the details I need on a new Honda HRV.

On the walk back home I passed Kia and checked them out for similar cars and deals.
They didn't have a 1.7 percent deal but have deals at 3 percent and a no interest deal based on paying one third up front and the other two thirds over two years which is also very attractive.

Now this isn't what I wanted to tell you though, it was about discussing the options with the young woman in her office.
We were sitting at her desk and I was doing my best to follow what she was telling me and to explain to her what I wanted but I was being distracted by her low cut top and her magnificent breasts.
I was consciously looking into her eyes as I was talking to her but boy, it was an effort. That old male curiosity kept wanting to take my gaze lower.

I think I did manage to get through it while not appearing to be a dirty old man - maybe.

It was lucky Robert wasn't there. God knows what he would have been doing 'while thinking of his wife'. Luckily we'll never know.

7 comments:

Robert and the Catholics said...

Robert chuckles. You are getting some good mileage out of this one. Maybe it could be a new series of blogs to challenge the window ones.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Thank whatever helped with constructing the universe there are no pictures on this post.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I'm using the iPad while in Auckland and can't do the picture thing.
Just use your imagination.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'm still trying to cope with Robert's wanking expose. Give me time to adjust.

Robert and the Catholics said...

Times up.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Did you mean, "Time's up"? That possessive apostrophe is important.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You can take the schoolteacher out of the school but you can't take the schooling out of the schoolteacher.

Lynn still corrects my spelling and grammar even though she gave up schoolteaching more than 30 years ago