Friday 25 August 2017

ROLL UP, ROLL UP ....

....to get the bargain of the century.




A two bedroom penthouse apartment right in the middle of the city.


See here:


ALL YOUR DREAMS - PIED A TERRE IN THE BIG SMOKE

________________________________________________________________________________


I listed the Auckland apartment on Trade Me this morning.

Really, this is a bargain.

I set the price low as we want a quick sale now that I'm not working and we have a mortgage to service. The idea is to then purchase a 1 bedroom apartment for The Old Girl to use for as long as she works in Auckland.

Well that's the plan anyway.


4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good plan, with Robert on drums.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, drumming up business

Robert ka kite i nga mea i te rangi said...

I nearly bought a snare from a guy in Marton just now for $59 delivered but I see he has a Pearl too that is tidier so I'll wait and see.
Nice apartment!
I see the laundry and toilet are nicely aligned if you need a quick poo.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yuck!
Thanks for that image.