Friday 29 September 2017

A CUNNING PLAN

Whenever I come up with a cunning plan and tell The Old Girl (she who according to Robert is far too good for me) she say's something like - "What! That's a stupid idea - don't do that".

Today I told her of my idea to keep the garden shoes, beach shoes and gumboots that we have at the backdoor in a tidy state:

Me: "I'll look in the Op Shops for a kind of cabinet with shelves that can go in the porch at the back door"

Her: "yes, go for it, that's a good idea"

I looked at her for a while and asked her what she'd done with The Old Girl (as she'd been in Canada for 3 weeks and might be some sort of replicant).

The outcome is that I'll be looking for some sort of shelf unit like this:



Well that's the plan. In my world that's a big thing as I'm not one of those weird handyman types.
I just hope that the thing I buy is satisfactory or we're back to square one.




No comments: