Tuesday 12 September 2017

IN THE INTERESTS OF KEEPING UP

I'm off to Auckland tomorrow for the day but I may end up staying over.

As I have trouble accessing blogs and responding to them when I'm away from my trusty iMac I thought that I should pre-register some comments on blog posts that Richard and Robert may write.

                               *******************************************

These will be options depending on the possible posts.

Richard's Bass Bag:

1. Boring

2. No, I disagree, a $7.99 chardonnay that has a back label stating that 'this is the best chardonnay ever made' cannot be trusted.

3. Pasta again? Haven't you heard of potatoes?

4. Look you should give thought to the amount of coffee you drink in the morning and the number of times you have to go to the toilet. Just saying.

5. Robert's gone again. He's deleted all of his posts.

6. Now he's deleted the entire blog. Was it something I said?


Robert's blog (whatever it's named this week).

1. For fuck's sake, read the news properly before you go off on a tangent again.

2.  Look, the pope (bless him) cannot excommunicate New Zealand's next prime minister (Jacinda) because she's not married. Anyway she's a bloody Mormon not a Catholic.

3. Fuck!

4.  I know I said that the earth isn't flat and I can't absolutely prove it but I have travelled by bus, train, plane and ship and haven't fallen off the edge yet. Sheesh!

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good to know you've got us covered. Thanks.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Quick let's write some Blog's about him while he's away.

Angry Jesus said...

Want to get into Heaven? It's borderline at the moment - read my blog if you want help understanding stuff.