Monday 18 September 2017

POOR WEE THING

It's pretty stormy here today



Cold rain and big winds resulting in very choppy conditions in our normally sheltered bay.

I walked down to the jetty this afternoon as a neighbour told me that the leopard seal was close to the beach by the jetty. Before I got to the jetty though I saw this baby seal dead at the edge of the water.


I went to the beach past the jetty but couldn't see the adult seal. I hope that it's not a parent of the little guy that died.

I wonder if I can make slippers out of him?


6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Stay warm. Stay dry. Buy some slippers.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Good thinking to take it home.
I suggest you get onto it quick before the misses sniffs and says "Peter you are not bringing baby seals home again to make slippers".

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Again?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Oh sorry I read it wrong I thought you had made a pair for the misses.

Angry Jesus said...

Repent for your mistake Robert.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Oh Angry Jesus must have made a post let's check it out.