Wednesday 11 October 2017

EXPOSURE

I'm ashamed to say that there has been a recent flurry of condemnation of my posts and my behaviour on my blog. Mea culpa.




Richard (of Richard's Bass Bag) has recently been the most vociferous in condemnation. He has accused me of:

  • Making too many references to scenery and architecture
  • Recounting abnormal weather conditions
  • Insulting pregnant barmaids
  • Making comparison jokes
  • and, this is the worst, of being coy






Robert ( of a frequently changing and incomprehensible blog) has accused me of:
  • Being insensitive to the plight of the mentally unwell
  • Owning property
  • Being unemployed
  • Having superior taste in wine
  • Having a life


What can I say?

In my defence can I say that I appreciate the way I've behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologise for it. Though I'm trying to do better, I know I have a long way to go.
I'm an old dinosaur learning new ways. I came of age in the 60s and 70s when all the rules about behaviour and workplaces were different. That was the culture then.
I've since learned that it's not an excuse, on the blog sites or away from them. To anyone.

I'm going to undergo therapy with the intention of coming out of this a better person.



Robert, please pray for me.










2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well, on the upside, the Curmudgeon Express idea was a success.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes.
Weinstein apparently jizzed into pot-plants after exposing himself to actresses.
His version of 'Express' I guess.