Wednesday 1 November 2017

A BIT OF IRREVERENCE

OK. It's a big responsibility trying to manage many different blogs. I don't know how Richard does it.

What's that you say? He doesn't? yeah, you're right, he's let it slip recently which is funny given that theoretically he should have more time on his hands as he's retired. What's that you say again? Oh yeah, I forgot, he was a schoolteacher. Ha, ha, ha - all those holidays and the workday finishing at 3.30 pm. No wonder he created all those alter-egos and wrote all those Posts.

Oh well, apropos of nothing let's compare a song done by two different sets of people.


BLUR - SONG 2



NELSON MANDELA - SONG 2

1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I enjoyed Nelson!
Okay, hit me with whatever you like, but please don't accuse me of writing Robert's blog. I suspect Angry Jesus writes that one. I'll check with Bin.