Wednesday 29 November 2017

A DAY OFF

THE CURMUDGEONS INCⓒ have been working really hard over the last few weeks bringing you, our readers posts of great importance and interest. No, no need to thank us we see that as our mission (THE RELIGIOUS CURMUDGEON would say vocation).

Tomorrow I'm we're going to Auckland for a day to have an end of year lunch with Tony and Mike.
I'll have my iPad with me so will be able to access other blog posts to write those ever sought after comments but, as writing posts on iPad is so bloody difficult I we won't be posting until Friday.

Auckland - for that geographically challenged Richard (of RBB).

3 comments:

Robert and the Catholics said...

It looks like there are a few clouds building over Auckland; take a raincoat.

Angry Jesus said...

What would happen if I took a day off?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Don't panic, I'm back and, for all religious questions go to THE RELIGIOUS CURMUDGEON.