Thursday 23 November 2017

SLUGS!

Poor old Richard (of RBB) must have stayed up too late watching B-Grade horror movies.
When I mentioned that insects were eating my mail it triggered off some fantasy of his that giant slugs are taking over his house. See his comments in my blog post here:



ONE CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE IMAGES THAT GO THROUGH HIS MIND:










**********************

At least we hope that these images are in his head and not a portrayal of what's happening out there in his house in Nuova Lazio






3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Okay, let me get down to idiot level. Okay, The Curmudgeon, I think there are Martians in your letterbox. Best ring the FBI!
Please let there never be a The Biologist Curmudgeon!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

'The Biologist Curmudgeon'

Now there's an idea.
I've just been watering the plants (really and that's not a euphemism for what Richard does when he's pissed and goes outside his house and urinates indiscriminately over everything and everyone in his 180 degrees arc.), no, I was watering the pot plants and thought that the world needs a PHILOSOPHICAL CURMUDGEON. A botanical and/or a biologist one could work too..

By the way, I've been teasing you as I'm sure it's a snail (slug?) that's chewing the mail.

This has happened before as per my earlier post here:

Go to:
http://grumpyoldmanreturnsnz.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/snail-mail.html

Richard (of RBB) said...

You are such a tease!