Wednesday 3 January 2018

BIN THERE DONE THAT - NOW IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER

Another of Richard's Bass Bagging Confederation didn't survive the recent cull that led to the disbanding of the poorly performing group of blogs.

Bin's bass Bag  (SEE HERE)  was unceremoniously dumped along with some other losers but, in the case of Bin, insult was added to injury. Richard (of RBB) has cynically appealed to poor old Bin's ego which is at a low ebb right now by offering him a ''commetator' position - (note that Richard couldn't even be arsed to spell the job title properly which underlines the contempt he shows for loyal workers). THE CURMUDGEONS INC.ⓒ believes that this is to avoid paying any severance monies and to use poor old Bin as a 'copy-lackey' so that Richard himself can skive off somewhere.

Poor old Bin. As if his name isn't bad enough in itself but to be made into reality by being 'trashed' must hurt.
THE CURMUDGEONS INC.ⓒ has made an offer to Bin to come and join the most successful blogging consortium. Bin Hire will not be given a bogus ''commetator' position but will, if he/she accepts the position will be in charge of recruitment and will be allowed full licence to post under his/her own blog name providing that double basses are left out.


WELCOME BIN. AN OFFICE IS READY FOR YOU WHENEVER YOU WANT.

3 comments:

Bin Hire said...

Thanks The Curmudgeon but I feel I owe a loyalty to Richard (of RBB). For example, recently I offered some advice on how our blogging community could be improved. He told me that I was now on the Advisory Committee and that, when he wanted my advice, he would ask for it. Wow! That's pretty cool! I've always wanted to be on a committee. Richard (of RBB) is also nice to me at 'the office' - what we call Richard's Bass Bag.* He has given me full access to the kitchen and I'm allowed to make everyone coffee whenever they ask for it. I'm also in charge of replacing the toilet paper, when it is required. Sometimes I give the bowl a bit of a clean too and Richard (of RBB) seems to like that. He says that it's good training for a blogger to work and learn at the original bass bagging site and that the money he takes out of my pay saves me needing to get a student loan. Yes, he's certainly a good boss to work for.





* the original bass bagging site

Richard (of RBB) said...

See The Curmudgeon, we know how to treat our staff! Hey Bin, you better get back to the office. Someone said that the toilet roll needs replacing. Thanks old Buddy.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Bin, be careful. It sounds to me like black-legging (no, not those sheer black stockings that Richard likes to wear under his trousers) - it's cutting out legitimate toilet cleaners like Robert by getting in cheap scab labour (sorry but I need to tell it like it is) like you.
Robert, if he starts eating bread, pasta and potatoes again and builds up his strength could come and give you a beating.