Wednesday 24 August 2016

BEING PREPARED

Richard (of RBB) may take up my suggestion of 'grabbing a seat' on Air New Zealand's discount flights sometime next year. It'll be great to see him and Shelley up here.

Ever practical Robert alerted me to the volumes of wine that Richard will drink and this got me thinking about the other supplies I will have to get in and the adjustments that will have to be made.

I know that it's a year away but best to be prepared.

Fortunately we have the spare bedrooms and extra bathroom and toilet but, in case he brings his double bass I'll have to soundproof a room or the woodshed.



I'll need to get extra wine in.



And I know that he eats a lot of Italian-inspired food.



And, of course he is a bit 'anal' about having enough toilet tissue on hand.



Have I missed anything?

Oh yes, I'll have to get those cows in the field behind the house moved. He's afraid of cows.


2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

he'd probably appreciate a grand piano too.

Richard (of RBB) said...

No I don't want a piano, just get rid of those dangerous cows.