Sunday 21 August 2016

YAY FOR GRAB A SEAT

Not this:


Ideas and images like this might mean that Nicola will come back and paint penises on my roof!

But this:


We just purchased a couple of return tickets Auckland to Whangarei for $29 for each journey. It's a great deal but you have to be quick and be prepared to buy well in advance. Our bookings are for the end of February next year.

To take advantage of these deals you need to be flexible on dates and times. There are $29 deals for lots of destinations across the country and when I'm (fully) retired I intend to take advantage of them as I intend to do with the Gold Card and free buses and ferry rides.

I was thinking that Richard, when he becomes a man of leisure next year could look out for these deals and fly up to Whangarei to visit.

I know that he doesn't like flying:



But a quick flight has to be better than a very long and uncomfortable bus ride.


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I may just do it!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I think you should. Long walks, kayaking, all the wine you can drink!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Shit!
I forgot about that.