Thursday 24 September 2009

SOMETIMES BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP


I can't stand those beautiful women who have gone through life expecting everyone to defer to them. This is most noticed when they are in queues, cars or as pedestrians. They blatantly break rules and are used to people (males) letting them get away with what they are doing. They generally have a big smile on their face. Yesterday I had just one such who decided to cross the road in front of me while I was turning with the lights. She stepped out in front with a big toothy smile. I gave her a dismissive gesture and the smile changed to a scowl that would curdle milk.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

This is like a Robert post, but with better grammar.
Look, so a lady stepped out in front of your car and now it's a federal case.
Now there is an underclass of attractive women who upset you.
Remember those fifty imaginery girlfriends you had a university. She might simply have been one who recognised you. Yes, an imaginary girlfriend who had noticed this spotty young guy at university who always seemed to be watching her. Then she sees him, years later, and smiles - okay, she gets a bit distracted and steps out when she should have waited. Then her bubble is burst by a grumpy old bastard who scours back. I think you owe this lady an apology.

THE WINE GUY said...

50? You flatter me. It was 30.