Friday 25 August 2017

AWAY FOR A WEEK

I must apologise in advance to my readers that I will not be posting for at least a week.

Yes, yes, I know that this is a big disappointment to you especially as I know that you were looking forward to a continuation of the Windows series and an update on the kitchen appliance post but.... well, shit happens.

I'm going to be in Auckland and won't have my trusty Apple mac to post on. I will have the iPad but have given up on trying to create posts on that, it's just too bloody difficult.



I will be able to read other people's posts on the iPad though, and to publish comments. These can be seen like helpful comments that a schoolteacher or an editor makes or, for Robert, what the priest in confessional provides.


12 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Dear father I have sinned.
I have masturbated.
Then masturbated again.
If I added them up I would have masturbated twice a week for 44 years.
There was that time earlier when I masturbated in the bath and mum was a little upset; I sooner forget that.
I'm also a sinner because I get angry when people break my mop.
I can not confess to making love to anyone apart from my wife or thinking about anyone one's wife while I do.
I masturbate only to thoughts of my wife.
Please forgive me Father.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Christ on a bike!
I plan to
go away for a week and Onan turns up.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Am I forgiven by your God?

Richard (of RBB) said...

This an unusual thing to share Rob. Fortunately not many people read this blog (2 or 3 at most). It would be a different story on Richard's Bass Bag.*





* the original bass bagging site

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"It would be a different story on Richard's Bass Bag"
Yes, probably the basement.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Forgiven by my God"?
I don't think that Mammon forgives.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

http://grumpyoldmanreturnsnz.blogspot.co.nz/2008/07/wanking-comes-before-fall.html

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Why does not Mammon forgive?
He does not have the power?

Richard (of RBB) said...

The Curmudgeon is caught out there! Wanker! Oops, sorry, that was you.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Mm.
Clever religious jokes are wasted here methinks.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Pat yourself on the back.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Come on The Curmudgeon! Robert gives a detailed account of his relationship with Mrs Palmer and her five daughters and you still think people are paying attention to your clever little jokes?