Tuesday 26 August 2014

I DON'T LIKE JOHN KEY BUT..........

There's no need to attack him in the way that some idiots are currently doing.

Sure he's a slimy, untrustworthy snake of a man who embarrasses himself and the country whenever he mangles the English language but for some strange reason half the population seem to like him (poor deluded fools).


So even though I neither like nor trust him I am appalled at those scrotes who've released a song threatening to kill him.

        "I'm gonna kill the Prime Minister cos we all down here suffering and that             ************ ain't do nothing."

They haven't got the guts to admit that it's a violent political attack and hide behind the fact that it's 'just a song'. Yeah right.

In the same song they say they'd like to f### the PM's daughter ....

              "One of these days, I'm going to f*** your daughter."



Well.... perhaps a bit of decorum is called for.




The other scrote is this zeppelin that's recently blown onto our shores.




Man, what a fat fool. His most recent smirking and preening interviews were like a 10 year old trying to be clever. His reminiscences of his juvenile hacking while in Germany and his almost giggling announcement that he'll get the dodgy Julian Assange to aid in his expose of Key really shows his character. How the f### he can appeal to  a few percent of the population is beyond me. I think we're breeding a nation of idiots

1 comment:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

It makes me laugh that John Key's photo appears next to every National candidate on the bill boards that I see as I drive around with my wife.
"Oh hell yes I'll vote for that twit because he's with a face of a well known person of dubious character!"