Tuesday 26 August 2014

BUSINESSWEAR

Not this



More like this













I'm working from home in my new job which certainly has its advantages dress wise.

Apartment living is great in the winter because high rise buildings tend to have good ambient temperature and apartments generally don't need extra warming especially on a sunny day when the sun shines through the windows. This means that I can amble around wearing very, very light clothing knowing that no-one is going to look in a window or come knocking on the door (secure entrance from the street means visitors have to call to be let in).

I only have to dress 'proper' if I have a meeting in the city somewhere.

You have to be careful though if answering a call on Skype or Facetime when the setting is to video.


1 comment:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Me and my wife are always surprised how warm apartments are too!
Those security things are really annoying though..
Ring ring .."Hello" (oh my gosh that tone really annoys me).
Then you have to say "It's Sue and Rob"
"ok"
You wait. Sue tends to panic and insists I hold the door nob.
Nothing happens. I try again.
She rings back ....ring,ring ...etc until it clicks or the owner comes down stairs or the custodian walks by and lets us in.