Thursday 10 July 2008

WANKING COMES BEFORE A FALL


I never liked that wanker Tony Veitch. He was always too smart-assed with his blokesy attitude and scathing racist and anti-women jokes so I'm not surprised to hear of his latest misfortunes (not to mention the misfortune of his ex-partner). Good riddance to him if he gets dumped off all media.
Other wankers of note that have fallen from grace are Brent Todd, Matthew Ridge and Marc Ellis (although Ellis has a bit of boyish charm about him that allows him to get away with a lot, and he did have the guts to front up early in regard to the drug charge).
All of these tossers though seem to share the same behaviour traits, social circles and media grandstand (those laddish TV sports programmes that are so offensive and low-brow). They all expect us to think they are wonderful and above all laws. Well, reality hurts and I hope their little acolytes out there watching the TV screens can see them for what they really are. Wankers.

1 comment:

Well-lighted Shadows said...

Well I see from the News tonite that he won't be over fronting for TVNZ at the Olympics.

He was always a bit over the top - so I don't mind seeing him go. I don't really agree with the public hanging, drawing and quatering however. It's amazing how much of a celeb he is really...

He is still on TV though - in the form of a Game of Two Halves replay.

I don't really care if Ellis took drugs - I can hardly throw stones there - I just wish someone a bit more multifaceted than Marc and Mathew had a TV show which goes to Japan, South America and Russia. The show in Russia was appalling.