....... This was a voiceover in tonight's Inbetweeners, the UKTV show I talked about last week see:
http://grumpyoldmanreturnsnz.blogspot.com/2011/11/excuse-me-for-being-so-stressed-but-ive.html
It related to when Simon, one of the show's regular characters is kissed by a girl for the first time. I know that this will appeal to Richard (of RBB) who , for strange reasons of his own, mangles my Curmudgeon name into 'comeinyourpants'. Now there's an Inbetweeners' character if there ever was one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...
2 comments:
"Richard (of RBB) who , for strange reasons of his own, mangles my Curmudgeon name into 'comeinyourpants'."
Actually I write it with a capital C. Nice to see you back old fella.
That show is really quite awesome- teenage boys really are like that.
Without a word of a lie my word verification is 'mastbit'
Post a Comment