Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...
-
... not my Dad this time although I regret not listening a lot more to his stories of when he was overseas during WW2. "Listen up son...
3 comments:
There is a really good version also by the Soggy Y Front boys. It starts with an acoustic guitar ... then a strumming mandolin.... a double bass playing the tonics... and on the last verse a soft violin playing long minums.
Check it out!
Floating Phil
I assume that The Soggy Y-Front Boys' version is only about a minute long given their little incontinence problems.
What a load of shit!
Post a Comment