Saturday 13 September 2008

MISERABLE BASTARDS


There are some really miserable bastards out there you know. Now I have been known to complain a bit but I see myself as a grumpy bastard with all rights to be so having served a long apprenticeship in living. I don't see myself as a miserable bastard. I do try and help out where I can and when the recipient is deserving.

The other day there was a Sideswipe report (Sideswipe is a column in the NZ Herald that has interesting stories from everyday life in New Zealand) that some miserable bastard sent a text message along the lines of "... can't you read. What part of 'no unsolicited mail' can't you understand etc..." to a woman who put little slips of paper in letter boxes in Point Chevalier advertising that her cat was missing and put her cell-phone number as a contact.

Life is hard enough without fuckwits like this grinding us all down further.

I hope that cat gets its own back on the MB!

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

For once I'm with you on this one, cuminyourpants!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the man is in a wheel chair and has an electronic device to tell him when mail arrives.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Hey I think taht is stretching Christian charity a bit too far Robert.
I think the peson was just a pain in the arse.