Friday 30 August 2013

SHHHH...

Remember the recent post by odd old Richard of RBB? The one where he admitted to hanging around ladies lingerie departments? Well, today when I was exploring a very large shopping complex I thought of his post. The reason? Well it was discovering this large speciality shop.



I wandered in (as you do when you have time on your hands) and was surprised at how large the store was. The surprise soon turned to alarm when I realised that I had wandered off line and couldn't see the entrance anymore. Trying to effect a nonchalant air I casually sauntered and looked about for the exit.

In my mind I was being suave and sophisticated kind of like this:




I suspect though that the staff viewed me like this: 

8 comments:

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Anything I say would detract from the intrinsic humour of the situation.

Well done.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I would have thought the signage would have been ample warning for any decent Christian soul!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Have you heard the saying "like bees to a honey pot"?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

By the way Second, don't be so sanctimonious.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Dirty old man, Nanook!

Richard (of RBB) said...

I bet you don't have an old aunt in Toronto.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"I bet you don't have an old aunt in Toronto"

No aunt given the Canadian accent but there's an ont, will that do?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Sorry , I didn't intend to sound like "a solemn, unsmiling, sanctimonious old iceberg that looked like he was waiting for a vacancy in the Trinity.." M.Twain.