Saturday 24 August 2013

FRIGHTENING THE MAIDS

In this apartment we are in until the end of the month there is a weekly clean where a couple of Hispanic maids come in each Friday morning for an hour or so.

This morning after I'd been to the gym and had a shower I was wandering around in my underpants when there was a knock on the door. Forgetting about the cleaners and as the underpants were the boxer variety which are like shorts I answered the door.





"Oh"! One of them said. I'm not sure if this was a good thing or not. I told them to come back in half an hour and finished dressing before heading out to the markets.

DISCLAIMER: Images above may not be entirely accurate.


















2 comments:

Robert and the Catholics said...

I'm sure they really just wanted to be in there alone, do their work for a tiny wage and go to the next job!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

How do I know they didn't just want to go through my stuff?