Saturday 8 March 2014

BELIEVING IS NOT NECESSARILY SEEING

I see that Richard (Of RBB) is writing a school song.
See:

HERE

He's worried that it may need to be ultra contemporary - featuring rap or hip-hop elements.
I say "what about the old tried and true?" It never did us any harm.
The old St Patricks College school song was spot on:

"Sectare Fidem is our rule,

We'll hold our faith while we have breath.

Loyal to home, church crown and school,

St Patrick's sons we'll remain to death."


So what's wrong with that?
The tune was a bit boring, kind of like the New Zealand national anthem but it was effective for some.k Ask Second Fiddle.



Richard, the cad, in a previous post suggested that Sectare Fidem was never his rule.
See:

NOT HIS RULE

I think then tahat he should take guidance from George Michael.
See:

FAITH

I'm sure he was a WHAM fan back in the day.

1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Me a Wham fan? I don't think so Nanook. I did listen to Johnny Cash and The Four Lads though.