THE CURMUDGEON
Tuesday, 4 March 2014
THE SUN'S HERE
We've had a glorious day today. Blue sky, no cloud, only light breezes and lots of sunshine. It's been a pleasure to walk around the city - as long as you are wrapped up wam. Did I mention that it's minus 20 degrees (minus 29 with wind chill!)
1 comment:
Richard (of RBB)
said...
Keep 'wam'Nanook.
I'm assuming that's a Canadian saying.
5 March 2014 at 05:13
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ATHEISTIC DEVIL MAN
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
Darwin
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? ...
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
1 comment:
Keep 'wam'Nanook.
I'm assuming that's a Canadian saying.
Post a Comment