Tuesday, 19 May 2015
CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS
I read last week that Wellington is the most godless place in New Zealand.
Interestingly Auckland is showing the most growth in religious preferences but I suspect that little if any of that growth is with Second Fiddle's god. It's more likely that the religions are Islamic and Buddhist.
So what is Second Fiddle going to do in 'godless Wellington'?
What is his god going to do now that he's homeless in Wellington?
Second could get rid of that skeleton and take god in I guess.
Just a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
-
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...



2 comments:
He could build an altar where that skeleton is.
I think that skeleton is the closest replication he could find for the holy ghost.
Post a Comment