Saturday 30 May 2015

"SCRUB YOUR FLOORS, DO YOUR CHORES, DEAR OLD SADIE...."

I'm cleaning the apartment this weekend prior to the move next week.



I hate cleaning.

When I moved from the house up north a couple of years ago I got some commercial cleaners in.
I can't really justify doing this with a one bedroom apartment so - I'm scrubbing floors, cleaning cupboards, blitzing toilet and shower, de-greasing oven, microwave, dryer, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge and generally doing all the things that I only occasionally do.

It's a beautiful day outside as well so I might go for a walk and see if I can get some tickets to see Herbie Hancock and Chick Corea tonight as a treat.




7 comments:

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Bugger.
All the cheaper tickets were sold out and there were only a very few in awkward seating locations at $140 each so I gave it a miss.
I noticed that the Michael Hill violin competition is on next week so might go to that.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I've got the Bob back completely in 5ths.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Cardboard packaging is biodegradable so it should be used in preference to plastic.

Robert and the Catholics said...

I went to the CNG tank refiller and got a freebie because he rewards frequent customers.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Salami and swiss cheese samdwiches are pretty good.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I said the Bob is back in 5ths.

Robert and the Catholics said...

The bridge on my violin is bent.